The building where it all started! You’ll find this cosy boutique hostel right in the heart of Edinburgh’s New Town. On Rose Street you'll find plenty of cool cafe's, bars and restaurants.
New Town is perfectly situated between Old Town (5 min walk) and Stockbridge (10 min walk). Princes street is less than a minute away for most bus connections and is the main shopping street in Edinburgh!
See you at THE LoFT!
Property Name: CoDE Pod Hostels - THE LoFT
Address 1: 50 Rose street North lane, New Town
City : Edinburgh
Postal Code : EH2 2NP
- Baggage storage
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Low season: 1st of October until (and inclusive) 31th of March
High season: 1st of April until (and inclusive) 30th of September
(season is determined by the checkin date of your reservation)
- For reservations of 3 guests or less, no deposit is taken at the time of booking.
- A prepayment of the full amount will be taken within the cancellation policy, i.e. 7 days prior to your arrival date for high season or 3 days prior to your arrival date in low season and is required to secure your reservation.
- If we are unable to charge the card the reservation may be cancelled
- High season:
- Modifications and cancellation can be made free of charge up to 7 days prior to arrival date.
- If cancelled within 7 days prior to arrival date or in the event of a no show the full balance of the booking will be charged
- Low season season:
- Modifications and cancellation can be made free of charge up to 3 days prior to arrival date.
- If cancelled within 3 days prior to arrival date or in the event of a no show the full balance of the booking will be charged
Full payment will be taken within 24 hours of your booking.
No amendments allowed and if cancelled no refund will be offered.
Dual Rate Selection:
If Both Non-Refundable rates and Standard rates are chosen on the same reservation, the most restrictive rate policy applies. i.e. It will default to Non-Refundable rates for the entire reservation.
Group Bookings (4 or more beds booked):
We reserve the right to request a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the reservation to secure a group reservation within 14 days of reservation date. Failure to pay the deposit within 14 days might result in cancellation of your reservation.
We require full payment 28 days prior arrival, after which the reservation is non-refundable
*** Please note that the above cancellation policies also apply on a pre-booked breakfast ***
Please note: We don't accept stag and hen parties
Terms and Conditions
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the hostel.
- No food and drinks with the exception of water are allowed inside the dorm rooms.
- No excessive noise is to be made after 10:00 pm in the dorms.
- Latest check-out time is 11:00 am on check-out day, failing to do so might incur a charge.
- Only hostel guests are allowed in their assigned dorms.
- Tempering with the fire alarm will result in a charge for the costs made.
- Your credit card can be charged in case of violations against our terms and conditions.
Reception opening hours
- Everyday from 7:30am until 8:00pm
- Regular check-in times from 3:00 pm until 8:00 pm
- Check-ins after 8:00 pm are possible with prior arrangement. Please notify us by email if you will arrive late.
- Luggage can be stored at the hostel free of charge before check-in and after check-out on the same day.
Please email to email@example.com or call +44 (0)131 659 9883, for any questions/requests regarding your reservation.